May you be blessed with warmth in your home, love in your heart, peace in your soul and joy in your life.

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Home again!

Got to spend the day out at my mom's today. We baked 4 different things while the girls had their afternoon naps, then had dinner before coming home. So, no Sunday dinner post from me today. But will post recipes later for some of the things we baked today. We made snickerdoodle cookies, oatmeal date bars, pumpkin bars, and chocolate waffle cookies. Mom was nice enough to split with me, so we have goodies for the next few days. We had rib steaks that I grilled out on the barbecue (getting a little cold for that!) with red potatoes roasted in the oven, green salad, and sourdough bread.   So, to tide you over until I get that recipe post completed, here is a picture of the snickerdoodles. 
 Will work on recipes over the next few days. See you soon!

(Oh, and happy birthday again to my sister Beckie--will post her beef stew recipe as soon as she sends it to me!)

No comments:

Post a Comment