May you be blessed with warmth in your home, love in your heart, peace in your soul and joy in your life.

Sunday, February 9, 2014

Time flies!

That it does, my friends. That it does. So, I'm trying to be better about posting on here. Today I made cranberry bliss bars, ham and bean soup, and pot roast. Yesterday, I baked the ham that I used the ham bone out of for the soup, and made real mac and cheese (as J calls it). And did I get a single picture taken? Oops. 
In regards to the title of this post, it has been over 3 weeks since my last update. But that's not actually the reason. I changed my profile picture today. To one we just had taken last month even. Look how big those girls have gotten! This weekend is actually the anniversary of when I first met J. Lots of things have changed over the years. Houses, cars, hairstyles (I'm blonde now!?!). We've made new friends, and lost some others along the way. We've had good days and bad, but still sticking it out. Love you ten forevers, J. 

No comments:

Post a Comment