May you be blessed with warmth in your home, love in your heart, peace in your soul and joy in your life.

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Not a recipe

So I spent some time the other day putting together a few thank you cards to send J's side of the family. His two aunts and grandfather have always been wonderful about including us on their Christmas lists. I don't have a whole lot of experience with card-making, as I only just started doing these in the last couple years. First batch I ever made (and thanks again to my sister for all of her help) was actually the announcements for when D was born. I don't have the stash of tools and supplies like my friend Bambi does (http://scrappinmama1.blogspot.com/) but I have noticed my stack of scrapbooking paper growing higher and higher. 
I did manage to remember to take a picture. But it is the last one I made, as I had already sealed the envelopes for the other two cards. Sorry. 

No comments:

Post a Comment